Purpose of the School Psychology Trainers Committee:
- To initiate and develop strategies that provide information about school psychology training programs in different countries;
- to promote quality professional preparation and in-service training for school psychologists internationally;
- to develop collaborative research, training and intervention projects and initiatives among school psychology trainers and school psychology trainers’ groups internationally;
- to promote a multicultural/transnational framework in theory, research, training and practice in school psychology;
- to facilitate exchange of information, resources and training materials;
- to encourage collaboration for publications and conference presentations at national and international conferences;
- to promote collaboration with the graduate students of school psychology groups at a national and international level.
The Chair is appointed by the President. The Chair will invite ISPA members to participate so as to ensure broad representation of the membership.