The faculty at University of Northern Colorado (UNC) are excited to announce that we have an opening for an Assistant Professor of School Psychology associated with our NASP-approved specialist program and APA-accredited doctoral program. The UNC is particularly interested in applicants who have:
- An earned doctorate from an APA-Accredited program in School Psychology (or closely related field) by September 1, 2015;
- The ability to teach courses in academic interventions, crisis intervention, low incidence disabilities, and/or child development;
- Evidence of and/or potential for conducting program-related and productive research in school psychology;
- Experience and commitment to working with ethnically/culturally diverse groups as evidenced by experience, research, or service; and
- Licensure or who are license eligible as a psychologist in the state of Colorado.
Additionally, UNC prefers applicants who:
- Have university teaching experience;
- Are Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA);
- Involved in APA, NASP, or their state association; and
- Have experience in K-12 school setting.
Click here to download the full job posting. Review of applications will begin on December 1, 2014 and continue until the position is filled. Prepare your materials (cover letter, vita, sample scholarly work, unofficial graduate transcripts, and optional materials) before completing the online application at: www.careers.unco.edu. You will also be required to provide the names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers of at least three current professional references who will be asked to upload a letter of recommendation directly onto a confidential portal.
Thank you for considering UNC!